Florida, Puerto Rico
THE HOME OF CHAMPIONS
MISSION AND PHILOSOPHY
The Carlos Beltran Baseball Academy (CBBA), Inc. mission is to provide a dynamic learning experience where young people can develop and enhance their athletic abilities while striving for academic excellence. As part of our compromise; we strive to prepare them to lead responsible and productive lives as compassionate human beings to face the 21st century.
In other words, the philosophical concept is simple. An ample center that encourages students to succeed, not only in the athletic aspect, but also academically. It is our commitment that students understand how important it is to obtain an excellent education at part, while they improve their athletic abilities.
The CBBA, is an innovative concept that is aimed at providing dynamic programs, opportunities, and services within an educational community with a focus on the academic and athletic development and improvement.
CBBA aspires to become the most prestigious high school specialized in baseball in the country. Dedicated to the development of adolescents with baseball skills in Puerto Rico to achieve higher studies, optimally combining individualized teaching with the integration of traditional and non-traditional skills, experimentation and the use of technology.
CARLOS BELTRAN BASEBALL ACADEMY BELIEVES AND VALUES THE FOLLOWING
The potential of every student to achieve his personal and academic goals.
Sportsmanship as a way to develop humanistic values and excellence.
Excellence in education for students to become lifelong learners.
Nurturing student’s intellectual, social, emotional, physical and spiritual development.
The importance of the family to support and fulfill of students future aspirations.
To encourage social responsibility by actively participating in community services.
PROFILE OF GRADUATES
1. Apply the skills of the language arts of the Spanish and English language in different situations of personal or professional life.
2. Apply scientific and mathematical thinking in problem solving.
3. Understand the historical, political, social and economic processes, and their effects and implications in the formation of contemporary societies.
4. Apply the skills of civic responsibility and social commitment to be successful in the 21st century.
5. Use technological resources in an ethical and professional manner in different life situations.
6. Use knowledge for your personal and professional growth.
7. Apply the fundamental knowledge of health that contributes to the well-being and quality of life of the individual and society.
8. Apply teamwork skills respecting the cultural diversity of individuals and groups in order to achieve common goals.
9. Assume responsibilities that contribute to their success in their academic and professional training.